Citizens For A Better Norwood

Monday, October 10, 2011

Candidate blog series: Jessica Wiles, Council at Large (D)

My name is Jessica (Green) Wiles and I am so excited about having this great opportunity to run for Council-at-Large for the City of Norwood. I am a Norwood High graduate and am so proud to be part of the future of this amazing city. Three generations of my family have been educated in the halls of the Norwood City School system. I know first hand what great teachers and students we have here in Norwood, and I am committed to supporting our schools. As a Registered Nurse at University Hospitals Emergency Department I work with Norwood's world class Firefighters and Police officers. I know what hard work they do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I am also committed to supporting our city's professional services. I believe in building on the strong community we already have and fighting to make sure we have a safe and clean neighborhood for our children to play and learn in.

To let you know a little about me I graduated from the Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science where I earned an Associates of Science in Nursing degree. I also graduated from the University of Cincinnati where I earned a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I am currently earning my Masters Degree at Xavier University in Health Care Law. I work as the Clinical Education Program Developer at UC Health University Hospital's Center for Emergency Care. My husband Kyle is a teacher at Williams Avenue Elementary and is also a Norwood High School graduate. We have 2 children, Hank and Cecilia and Hank is a proud Norwood View 6th grader.

I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve the people of Norwood if elected to Council. Vote for Wiles on November 8th!

Jessica Wiles, Council at Large Candidate
http://www.norwooddems.com/wiles.html