Citizens For A Better Norwood

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Candidate blog series: At-large candidate Victor Schneider (R)

For too long Norwood has been struggling under a cloud of senseless negativity. It is time to put those attitudes and destructive criticisms in the past. I am committed to bringing positive energy and a resurgence of honest civic pride to our great City.

I feel confident that my background qualifies me to continue to represent the citizens of Norwood. I have held the position of Mayor, Service Director, and Superintendent of Public Works. I have also had the honor of being elected to 2 terms as a Council at Large member of Norwood City Council. I have completed the State of Ohio Police Officer Training Academy. I have received all certifications necessary and worked as a firefighter. I have maintained water and gas systems as a General Mechanic/Technician in the private sector as well as worked as a production and business manager for a $100 million dollar international corporation. I have many years of experience managing people to maximize productivity and results. Currently I am working as a Community Manager in the private sector.

Please carefully consider the candidates for Norwood City Council, President of Council, Treasurer, and Auditor. I will commit to asking questions, getting answers and doing my best to protect the overall best interest of Norwood. I would appreciate your support.

Please vote for Victor Schneider.