Ohio Senate bill could end all local cable programming
Yes, we mean no more Norwood Community Television
What could this potentially mean to you?
- the end of televised government meetings, events and programming including the Norwood Day Parade
- the end of educational programming including student concerts, art show, etc.
- the end of student access, training and productions
- the end of resident public productions
- the end of religious programming
- the end of NORWOOD COMMUNITY TELEVISION
We contacted Senator Eric Kearney’s office yesterday and were told the senator is opposed to this bill. The bill is currently in the Energy & Public Utilities Committee and scheduled for hearing on Tuesday, April 24th. We hope our readers will join us in voicing their concerns by contacting committee members. Senator Kearney’s assistant said phone calls are more effective than emails, but do email if you can’t call:
Senator Steve Buehrer - 614/466-8150 - SD01@mailr.sen.state.oh.us
Senator Kevin Coughlin - 614/466-4823 - email@example.com
Senator Jeff Jacobson - 614/466-4538 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Tom Niehaus - 614/466-8082 - email@example.com
Senator Robert Spada - 614/466-8056 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Ray Miller - 614/466-5131 - email@example.com
Senator Lace Mason - 614/466-4583 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Jason Wilson - 614/466-6508 - email@example.com
We'll post updates on this bill as we have them.